Sunday, October 23, 2022

Weekly Menu Plan Week of Oct 23-29, 2022

 

Good morning!

I decided to post some menu plans again, as I am still writing them for myself.  I can't plan my grocery shopping any other way!

I am really looking forward to this week's meal plan!  It has some of my favorites!  

Be sure to check my other blog, What Happens At Grammy's..., for this week's recipes and other stuff!

Here is my menu plan for this week:


Here are my notes:

Sun - Maple Walnut Waffles are from Mr. Breakfast
         
         Chicken Florentine Skillet is from Low Carb Wow

Mon - Cabbage and Sausage is from Pioneer Woman

Tues - Gluten Free Beef and Broccoli is from Faithfully Gluten Free

Fri - Low Carb Peanut Butter Blizzard is from The Well-Planned Kitchen
      
          Fathead Pizza is from Noshtastic

        Orange Creamsicle Mousse is from The Heritage Cook

Sat - Gluten Free Pumpkin Coffee Cake is from Fearless Dining

        Autumn Squash Soup is from A Simple Palate

And there you have it!  The year is winding down to a close, but this is the first 2022 menu plan I have posted all year!  What can I say?  I'm a slowpoke!

I hope you enjoy it, and can find some yummy treats to eat this week.  I will be posting recipes and pictures on my other blog, What Happens At Grammy's.  Please stop by and visit often!

Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are back! I have been using your recipes during this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda! I'm so glad to be back! I guess I was just burned out awhile ago, but it's fun again! I don't know why it won't let me comment on my own blog, it keeps defaulting to Anonymous! But anyway, I'm so glad to see you again! I hope all is well with you, and thanks so much for the nice welcome back!! Hugs!

      Delete
  2. Joansy this all sounds delicious especially that autumn squash soup. I need to get back on track with planning so thank you for the inspo! I'd love for you to come link up over at my weekly link party for a chance to be featured! https://www.ourtinynest.com/2022/10/26/wednesday-link-party-319/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicolle! I will be happy to link up! Thanks so much for stopping by to visit!❤

      Delete