Sunday, October 30, 2022

Weekly Menu Plan Oct. 30-Nov. 5, 2022

Happy Sunday!  It's hard to believe it's the last Sunday in October, isn't it?  I can't believe it turns into November in a couple days.  This year has rushed by!

So last week, I had a few disruptions in my days.  My daughter is having some remodeling work done in her house, so it turns out that on Wednesday and Thursday, I spent my entire day over at her house so someone could be there with the workers.  On Friday, my husband and I met some friends for lunch at Cheesecake Factory and spent most of the day out.  So my regular schedule took a hit.

I had planned on, and shopped for, all last week's meals and groceries.  But I think there are three days that I missed on my menu plan.  I just scrapped those recipes for now, and will get back to them in a week or two.

I had planned on reviewing all the meals I had made on Wednesday, and every Wednesday will be review day.  But I will have to try and start that this week, since last week got me all messed up.

Here is this week's menu plan:


About the only change I am making to the recipes with links is on Saturday.  I will use gluten free pasta in place of the regular pasta.  Everything else will be the same.

A few of the recipes this week are ones that are new to me, so I am really anxious to see how they turn out!  I have the chocolate cake from Sunday's menu in the oven as we speak, and it smells so good!  I can't wait to try it tonight!

I hope you find something you can use here, either a helpful link, a new recipe, or at least an idea of what to make for supper!  Have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment