Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Gluten Free Beef Stew

 

How are you all doing this third day of January?  It's quite warm here, about 64 degrees, and raining.  It won't last long, I'm sure!  But I am enjoying it today!

Last night for dinner we had gluten free beef stew that I made in the crockpot.  It makes a FULL crockpot, so be prepared to have plenty of leftovers --  or freeze what is left for later in the month.  It turned out really yummy, and it was a great January dinner.  I also made gluten free biscuits, which turned out great, and I will share the recipe for those tomorrow.

Here is the recipe I use for my gluten free beef stew.  I had a package of frozen peas in the freezer, and I threw the whole package in about an hour before the we ate.  Sometimes I do that, sometimes I don't.  It's good either way.


This is a super easy meal to throw together early in the morning, and makes a very delicious stew that you can enjoy for dinner - and then some!

Thanks for stopping by!  I will be back tomorrow with the gluten free biscuit recipe!

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment