Sunday, February 19, 2023

Weekly Menu Plan 2-19 to 2-25, 2023

 


I wish I could say I've been sewing or quilting, but that's not the case.  Sometimes, life just happens, and you get a little bit sick and a lot thrown off track.  That's where I've been.  Trying to keep up, not feeling 100%, busy with appointments and other obligations, and no time for planning meals ahead of time.  

As it turns out, once again and always, God is good!  I am feeling much better, I am getting back to my normal routine, and I am planning my meals ahead of time again.  I love that God is with us through whatever happens to us and around us.  Faith and prayer are great sources of peace and comfort!

This coming week is a little less busy than I've been.  Only 2 minor appointments!  Woohoo!  I am WAY behind on housework and sewing, but I'll get caught up one way or another.  I'm just glad that food sounds good again!

For this week, I've got a variety of meals - some tried and true, and some new to me.  They all sounded good as I looked through my cookbooks and online.  I hope they all turn out!

Tonight we are having a tried and true - Slow Cooker Meatballs over Egg Noodles, and Green Beans.  One of my favorite comfort foods!   I use gluten free egg noodles by Jovial, and I get them at Wal Mart.  The meatballs I use are frozen, and I buy them at Sams Club.  They are gluten free and very good.  Dessert is a cheesecake I have been wanting to try.  It's gluten free, but not dairy free, so I will have to refrain from eating too much of it.  I am hoping the rest of the family likes it, so I can give some away to them.  A whole cheesecake is a lot for 2 people!  I think it will be really yummy, though!

Here is my menu plan for this week - I can't believe we are in the last whole week of February already!  I'm ready for spring though, I bet you are too!


I hope to have time to share some of the recipes I use.  If you don't have to eat gluten free, many of my recipes are easily adapted to using regular flour or ingredients containing gluten.

Have a wonderful week, and I hope you can find some inspiration in my menu plan this week!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment