Sunday, January 22, 2023

Weekly Menu Plan 1-22 to 1-28, 2023

 


Hello!  
I don't know about where you are, but here it snowed today just a little bit.  Enough to make you feel like staying home and getting all cozy under a blanket.  We are supposed to get some more this week, but how much remains to be seen.

Last week was much calmer than the previous two weeks.  But I am still behind in getting recipes posted.  As usual, I forget to take pictures of what I've made, and then I get frustrated with myself.  It's a new habit I have got to work into my routine.  But it will take awhile.  Old dog, new tricks.

Here is my menu plan for the week.  Nothing too complicated.  The Sheboygan burgers we are having tonight are very easy.  It's just a hamburger patty topped with bratwurst, sauerkraut, and swiss cheese.  I will try and remember to take a picture.  I am having mine without a bun, since I'm gluten free.  I can't imagine a gluten free bun holding up to that much stuff!  Usually they crumble.  So I'm just doing without.

If you click on the bottom menu, you should get an enlarged view that is easier to read.




That's it for the menu this week!  I hope you have a nice, cozy week and nothing too crazy weather-wise!   Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment