Monday, February 27, 2023

Weekly Menu Plan Feb 27 to March 4, 2023

 

March is heading our way!  Woohoo!  I'm ready for some spring, I'll bet you are too!

Last week was a busy one, and we wound up having more leftovers than I thought I would have.  We went out to eat a couple evenings because my days were too busy to prep dinner.  Some weeks are like that.

So this week, I just repeated the meals from last week that I didn't get to make.  So the first few days of this week are the repeated from last week.  I already had everything to make the meals, and I don't want to waste the food.  Not at these prices, definitely!

Here is my menu plan for the week:


I am already a day behind on my menu, because my son made ribs over the weekend and we ate them instead of what I had planned.  They were sure yummy!  Better than I could do!  So tonight (Monday), I am making the Gluten Free Chicken Ala King for dinner.  I cooked several pounds of chicken breast overnight in my slow cooker, and I have enough chicken now for the rest of the week.

Have a great week, and I hope you find some inspiration here!

No comments:

Post a Comment