Sunday, March 12, 2023

Weekly Menu Plan March 12-18, 2023





It's time for another week of menus!  These weeks are just flying by!  I can't keep up.

As we approach St. Patrick's Day this coming Friday, I was looking for some information about St. Patrick.  I'm neither Irish nor Catholic, and I realized I don't know much about him.  I found these words that are ascribed to him:

May the wisdom of God instruct us.
May the hand of God protect us.
May the Word of God direct us.

Wow!  That's really quite beautiful, isn't it?  I don't know if he actually said or wrote that or not, but I love it just the same!  I think I might cross stitch that one and hang it up in my house.

Here's my menu plan for the week.  I don't have much going on this week, at least not that I know of right now, so I'm planning on tackling some cooking and cleaning and becoming a domestic goddess this week.  :)  Notes for the links can be found below the menu plan.



Sunday:  Crockpot Swedish Meatballs are from Country Cook - tried and true
                Gluten Free Coconut Cake is from Chef Janet K

Monday:  Creamy Broccoli Cheddar Rice is from Maebells

Tuesday:  Gluten Free Banana Muffins are from Gluten Free Baking
                Gluten Free Key Lime Pie is from Meaningful Eats

Thursday:  Gluten Free Waffles are from Mama Knows Gluten Free - tried and true
                Gluten Free Crockpot Pork Chops are from Moms with Crock Pots
                Gluten Free Cherry Cobbler is from Dishing Delish

Friday - Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal is from Budget Bytes
                Gluten Free Turtle Cheesecake is from Wheat By The Wayside

That's it for this week!  Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment