Thursday, April 6, 2023

Easter Menu

I'm so sorry this is late!  My granddaughter has been on spring break last week and this week, and I've been on grandma duty. She keeps me hopping, that's for sure!

I will post recipes for my Easter menu at a later date, because I am writing this from my tablet and I have no idea how to link from this app.  But I wanted to get this posted.  And, a bunch of these recipes are from cookbooks. But all are tried and true!  

Here it is:
Baked Spiral Cut Ham with Brown Sugar Glaze
Pork Tenderloin Roast

Deviled Eggs
Knorr Spinach Dip in a Bread Bowl
Dried Beef Cheese Ball, Crackers

Yeast Rolls

Macaroni and Cheese
Corn
Pyramid Mashed Potatoes
Scalloped Potatoes
Stick of Butter Rice
Arkansas Green Beans 

Cauliflower Salad
Strawberry Pretzel Salad
Peachy Keen Salad
Frozen Peach Salad
Ham and Pasta Salad
Grape Salad

Peeps Cake
Gluten Free Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Paula Deen's Banana Pudding
Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
German Chocolate Pie
My Blueberry Heaven Pie

I have everything prepped and ready to assemble tomorrow and Saturday.  

I wish you all a happy and blessed Easter!
See you with a new menu in a couple days!

Joansy


1 comment:

  1. I will have to try the flatbread pizza. We love pizza and I’d love to make it fresh at home.

    ReplyDelete