Sunday, April 2, 2023

Weekly Menu Plan 4-2 to 4-28, 2023

 

Can you believe it's Palm Sunday already?  Next week Easter!  It seems like this year just got started, and here we are 1/4 of the way through 2023 already!  

I'm working on my Easter menu.  I should have had it done by now, I am such a procrastinator!  It seemed like Easter was so far off, and that I had so much time.  Just like Christmas, it just sneaks up until it's RIGHT NOW!  I hope to have my menu in place before I go to bed tonight.

I totally forgot to post last week's menu.  I just got busy, and spaced it.  If I don't post it on Sunday afternoon, I forget all about posting.  I'm a creature of habit, I guess!

Here is this week's menu.  I have a lot to do this week, so I hope I have the energy to get all of this done!  I have Easter baskets almost done, Easter groceries to shop for, and of course cleaning and cooking.  I better double up on the vitamins this week!

Notes with recipe links are below the menu.

Recipe links:

Sunday:

Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal is from Vintage Mountain Homestead

Crockpot Swedish Meatballs is from The Country Cook

Gluten Free Banana Cake is from Gluten Free Baking

Tuesday:

Gluten Free Lemon Ricotta Muffins is from What The Fork

Crockpot Cowboy Soup is from Naturlifehouse (I will use gluten free tomato soup and maybe add some gluten free elbow macaroni to the soup)

Baked Apple Pie Rice Paper Rolls is from Officially Gluten Free ( I have a TON of these rice paper rolls I got at Meijer, so I am hoping these are good!)

Wednesday:

Gluten Free Pork Chops and Gravy are from Pinch of Gluten Free

Gluten Free Oatmeal Cream Pies are from This Vivacious Life

Thursday:

Gluten Free French Toast Casserole is from One Lovely Life

Friday:

Gluten Free Beef Chow Mein is from Beauty and the Bench Press

Gluten Free Peach Pie is from GF Jules

Saturday:

Gluten Free Coffee Cake is from Fearless Dining

That's it for this week!  Have a blessed week, while you try to bless others each day!  Be the blessing!

6 comments:

  1. Will you post the Easter menu?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure will! I'm working on it now, and am almost finished with it! I just need to run it by my son and granddaughter to see if I forgot anything! I will try and post it tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest!

      Delete
  2. Oh yum Carrot Cake Oatmeal!! The Lemon Ricotta Muffins sound divine also! You can never go wrong with grilled cheese and tomato soup... delicious week for sure!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to a yummy week! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to print off your calendar to determine which recipes that I want to make this coming week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy them! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete