Sunday, April 30, 2023

Weekly Menu Plan 4-30 to 5-6, 2023

 

Oh, boy, I can't wait for May to get here tomorrow!  Even though our high temp is supposed to be only 49 degrees tomorrow, it warms back up to the 60's by the middle of the week.  I love all the flowers, and the birds chirping in the morning sunlight, and the gorgeous spring breezes.  The smell of the air is just amazing!  I had my kitchen windows open yesterday, and it was just so pretty.  

I got my new stove last week.  Nothing too fancy, but I'm treating it with kid gloves for awhile.  Until the newness wears off!  I'm cleaning it every time I use it.  So far so good!

Here is my menu plan for the coming week.  Recipe links are below.

Here are the links for the recipes for this week:

Sunday:

Blueberry Pie Baked Oatmeal is from Two Pink Peonies (don't you love that name!)

Gluten Free Lemon Bundt Cake is from Mama Gourmand

Monday:

Gluten Free Waffles are from Mama Knows Gluten Free

Tuesday:

Gluten Free Banana Muffins are from Gluten Free Baking

Chicken and Rice Soup is from Spend With Pennies

Gluten Free Cannoli Pie is from Gluten Free On A Shoestring

Wednesday:

Gluten Free Blueberry Pancakes are from The Loopy Whisk

Easy Beef Bowls are from Salt and Lavendar

Thursday:

Gluten Free Meatloaf is from Mama Gourmand

Gluten Free Chocolate Cake is from Hershey's

Friday:

Gluten Free Bacon Cheddar Quiche with Hash Brown Crust is from The Frayed Apron

Saturday:

Gluten Free German Apple Cake is from Fearless Dining


And that's a wrap!  I hope you have a blessed week, and enjoy your family meal times!  Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. I’ll have to try the chicken and rice soup. It sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was delicious! Especially on a damp, chilly spring evening!

      Delete