Monday, September 4, 2023

Weekly Menu Plan 9-3 to 9-9 2023

 

Well, I'm a couple months and a day late, but I'm here!  This one's for you, Linda!

I have to admit, from time to time, I get frustrated that my posts aren't useful to anyone, so I just give up.  I do keep making my menus, I just don't post them.  I have to have a plan, that's just how I am.

This summer, it's been very warm and I've been very busy.  I still 'watch' the youngest grandgirl, but these days all I do is run her back and forth to sports practices and whatever else she feels like doing.  She plays tennis 4 days a week for 5 hours, so that pretty much takes up her time and mine, as I run her back and forth.  But she made the tennis team for the coming year, and right now is playing volleyball on another team.  Since she's back to school, my days are free until after school, when I go over and run her to whatever practice she has.  I'm just a granny chauffeur these days!  But I still enjoy it!

I pretty much stuck to using my outdoor griddle and grill this summer.  I LOVE the outdoor griddle!  We have had some great meals from it.  It's so nice not having to heat up the kitchen!  I think I will use it almost year-round, unless it's too cold or snowy to go outside.  

This week, I am still in hot weather mode.  But I can feel the air changing, and even though it's hot outside it still has a fall feel to it.  I really love these cooler evenings!

Here is my menu plan for this week.  If a recipe isn't gluten free, I just change it around to make it gluten free.  And now, for me, I am mostly dairy free as well.  My tummy does so much better without dairy!  Knock on wood!

Recipe links are below for the highlighted recipes.


Sunday:
Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats are from Just So Tasty

Monday:
Gluten Free Brownies are from G-Free Foodie

Tuesday:
Loaded Bacon Ranch Potato Salad is from Mama Knows Gluten Free

Wednesday:
Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins are from Life After Wheat

Sausage, Potato, and Green Bean Casserole is from Great Grub, Delicious Treats

Gluten Free Peanut Butter Brownies are from My Gluten Free Kitchen

Thursday:
Vegetable Soup is from Natasha's Kitchen

Friday:
Tuna Pasta Salad is from Tornadough Alli

Gluten Free Lemon Brownies are from Fearless Dining

Saturday:

Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies are from Fearless Dining


And there you have it!  Another week of family meals!  As always, I hope you can find an idea or two to help you plan your meals.  Even if you're not gluten free, you can always make these recipes the normal way, with all the gluten you like!  :)

Have a wonderful week, and if you find something helpful here, please drop a short comment in the comment section below.  It helps me stay motivated to know someone is out there!

See you next week!  Take care!

1 comment:

  1. And I was so happy to see you here! Thanks, Linda, you're a sweetie! Joansy

    ReplyDelete