Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Weekly Menu Plan 10-15 to 10-21, 2023

 

Whew!  I'm back from vacation, and it's been a challenge getting all caught up!  My husband, kids, and grandkids all headed to Tennessee to the Smoky Mountains for a really fun week.  We rented a nice big cabin, and it had a gorgeous view.  We were busy all day, every day, working our way through Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.  We had a beautiful driving tour through the mountains, and the kids and grandkids went to Dollywood and loved it.  I opted for less walking that day!  Super fun time and lots of great memories were made!

We left here and it was summer weather, came home and fall has totally taken over.  Very chilly and wet!  But it's great weather for baking, which is what I love to do!

I kind of threw this menu together, based on what I have in the pantry and freezer.  I don't want to spend much time at the grocery store this week.  I have tons of other stuff to do!  I apologize if it's a bit wonky because of that!

Here is my menu plan for the rest of this week.  Notes and recipe links follow.

Recipe notes and links:

Monday:

Gluten Free Apple Muffins are from Gluten Free On A Shoestring

Maple Sausage Lentil Soup is from Haute Flavor - this is one of my fall and winter favorites

Frosted Pumpkin Cranberry Bars are from Taste of Home - I am making these gluten free by subbing gluten free all-purpose flour for the regular flour

Tuesday:

Gluten Free Waffles are from Gluten Free Palate

Hot Honey Chicken is from Half Baked Harvest - so yummy

Apple Scalloped Potatoes are from Taste Of Home

Apple Snickerdoodle Dump Cake is from Taste of Home - this is NOT gluten free, but it sounds too good to pass up.  The rest of my family will enjoy it, and I will eat Monday's dessert instead

Wednesday:

Cabbage Roll Casserole is from Spend With Pennies

Thursday:

BLTA Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps are from Cooking Classy

Gluten Free Bread Pudding is from Gluten Free Easily

Friday:

Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies are from Mile High Mitts

Saturday:

Gluten Free Shepherd's Pie is from Meaningful Eats

Gluten Free 7 Up Biscuits are from A Virtuous Woman - these are my favorite gf biscuits!

Gluten Free Apple Pie is from Gluten Free Palate

And that will wrap it up for this week!  I hope you have a great week and lots of good meals with your family!  Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment