Sunday, January 7, 2018

The 2018 Finish-A-Long


http://www.shecanquilt.ca/2018/01/the-2018-fal-begins-link-up-your-q1-to.html
I am hopping on to this Finish A-Long this year.  I have no idea if I can finish these projects or not, but I am going to give it my best shot!

First off, I need to quilt this Halloween top:



And I want to make the Have Yourself A Quilty Little Christmas quilt that I just started.  I have one block done.


And then there's the Pat Sloan Button Club mini for January that I have pulled fabric for but need to start:
And I have a bunch more projects in the back of my mind.  But first things first - maybe this will give me the incentive to finish what I start!










3 comments:

  1. With holiday quilts you’ll be glad they are out of the way in plenty of time. Good luck with your goals. Thanks for being part of the linky party on behalf of the 2018 FAL hosts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh thank you Lynette! I think she is cute too! But next time I will make the smaller version, for some reason I seem to like 5" squares!

      Delete