Sunday, October 14, 2018

Weekly Menu Plan for October 14 - 20, 2018

Well, it finally got here.  And when it got here, it REALLY got here.  We went from 80's one day to 30's the next!  No transition this year!

All my capris, sleeveless, and short sleeve tops are now packed away at the back of my closet, and the sweatshirts and sweaters are here to stay until next summer.  Last night we went to a marching band competition and I had on a sweatshirt over a long sleeve t-shirt, my winter coat, hat, gloves, and a scarf.  And I was still freezing!  A week ago we were eating ice cream to cool off!

Time for me to cocoon!  I love fall, but I am not a big fan of cold weather.  Or ice.  It seems we get a lot of icy roads here in central Indiana - more ice than snow, quite often.  I prefer snow!  Hoping this winter is a mild one!

Enough weather talk.  I have this week's menu all ready, grocery shopping is done, and the ham is going in the oven for today's dinner in a couple hours.  I hope you all have a great week!

Here is this week's men:
For a printable copy, please click HERE.
Recipe links are below.

Sunday:
Dutch Apple Pie is from Genius Kitchen

Monday:
Apple Pie Cake is from Jo Cooks
The country fried steak is from Sams Club, very good and EASY!

Wednesday:
Leftover Ham and Rice Casserole is from I Wash You Dry
Apple Butterscotch Fluff Salad is from Mostly Homemade Mom

Thursday:
Chicken Alfredo is from Six Sisters Stuff
Chocolate Mousse is from Wonky Wonderful

Friday:
Slow Cooker Ribs are from Southern Bite
Chocolate Éclair Cake is from The Girl Who Ate Everything

That's it for this week!  I hope you find something here that you can use!
Click on the Pinterest button on the sidebar if you would like to follow my boards!
Click HERE to see where I share at Linky Parties!




No comments:

Post a Comment