Monday, November 19, 2018

Thanksgiving Week

Yep, this is how I'm feeling this week!  Too much to do and running out of time!  It's not like I didn't know Thanksgiving week was coming, but then BAM it came right in the middle of me leisurely looking at everyone's beautiful early Christmas decorations on Instagram.

When I came to, it was today and it put me in panic mode.  Between doctor appointments, running errands, last-minute grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, baking, and watching grandkids, I'm sinking fast!  But everything will work out, it always does, and God willing we will have another blessed family Thanksgiving Day.

I don't have recipes ready to blog, but here is my menu for Thanksgiving Day.  Nothing fancy, just what I usually make year after year.

Roast Turkey
Sausage Stuffing
Gravy
Loaded Mashed Potatoes
Sweet Potato Casserole
Green Beans with Bacon and Onion
Buttered Corn
Corn Pudding

Spinach Noodle Kugel
Seven Layer Salad
Cranberry Fluff
Tart Orange Jello with Topping
Yeast Rolls
Honey Butter

Pumpkin Pie (regular and gluten free)
German Chocolate Poke Cake
Peanut Butter Pie

If any of you wants a recipe or wonders how I make something, just leave me a comment and I will try and answer it before Thanksgiving.

I hope you all have a blessed, wonderful Thanksgiving and I will be back next week with my regular menus!


No comments:

Post a Comment