Sunday, November 25, 2018

Weekly Menu Plan for November 25-December 1, 2018

I hope you all had a very blessed Thanksgiving!  We did!  And now the Christmas season is really here - I know, because I saw Santa at the end of the Macy's parade so it's official!!

I love Christmas.  Everything about it.  I am not one to say I'll be glad when it's over, because I could keep it going all year long.  

Sorry I missed a week of menus.  It was a bit hectic - thank goodness I don't blog for a living, because I would be fired!  Glad to be back on track this week - grandkids back in school, minor surgery and healing all completed, all I have to do is decorate and bake and shop and.....let's just enjoy today for awhile before we get our tinsel in a tangle, right??

So this week, it's back to regular menus.  I do have some extra baking planned for my daughter to take to her work, but other than that I plan on sewing, shopping, and decorating this week!  What will you be up to this week?

Here is this week's menu plan:
For a printable copy, please click HERE.
Recipe notes and links are below.


Sunday:
Chicken Parmesan Casserole is from The Country Cook

Monday:
Gluten Free Peach Cobbler is right HERE 

Tuesday:
Broccoli Salad is from Through Her Looking Glass

Wednesday:
Eggroll In A Bowl is from Mostly Homemade Mom
Gluten Free Coconut Cream Pie is from Mama Knows Gluten Free (I LOVE this blog!  She is THE BEST for gluten free recipes!)

Thursday:
Meatloaf is from The Country Cook

Friday:
Garlic Butter Rice is from Genius Kitchen
Crazy Good Cole Slaw is from Cook and Craft Me Crazy

Saturday:
Chicken with Mustard Sauce is from Let's Dish 
Twinkie Tiramisu is from The Domestic Rebel 

And that should take care of meals for this week!  I sure hope you have a great week, and find some yummy meals to make for your family!

Don't forget, I am a Pinterest addict and pin like crazy!  If you want to follow me on Pinterest, just click on the Pinterest button at the top of this page on the right sidebar.
To see where I share posts, please click here.

Have a wonderful week!




No comments:

Post a Comment