Sunday, December 30, 2018

Thin Mint Milkshakes


A beautiful Sunday is in the works here!  Gorgeous weather, and a football game tonight...what a great day!

We started the day off today with these Thin Mint milkshakes, and let me tell you, they are YUMMY!They are so good, I could drink them every day!

The recipe is from Gwen's Nest.  It is on my weekly menu plan for this week, for Sunday's breakfast.  I followed her recipe exactly, except I threw all ingredients (even the chocolate) into the blender and whirled it for about 30 seconds.  There was enough for an extra  1/2 glass full for both of us, which was good because I loved this!  It tastes like mint chocolate chip ice cream - my favorite!
Try this, you will love it!  And thank you Gwen's Nest for a milkshake recipe I will be making often!

Have a great Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment