Saturday, December 29, 2018

Weekly Menu Plan for December 30, 2018 - January 5, 2019

Here I am, sitting face to face with the end of the year, surprised once again that it went so fast.  I look back, and think of all the things that happened in 2018.  So many memories.  But then I look ahead....and cannot wait to see what God has planned for us all in 2019!  A new year is such a blessing!

I love the fresh start of a new year!  I have learned, though, to not get too caught up in the resolutions or in the expectation that I am going to completely overhaul myself in the new year.  I like to make resolutions that focus on making me a better servant, a better Christian, a better wife/mother/grandma/.  For me, I think the "I'm going to lose weight this year" ship has sailed.
Faith-based resolutions are most important to me.

That being said, I am also going to TRY and do a better job of taking pictures and sharing recipes and other goodies on this blog!  There are so many wonderful blogs out there, and they far exceed my amateur attempts, but I still enjoy sharing and hope at least somebody gets something they can use from it!

So, here is the final menu for December and the first menu for 2019, combined!
For a printable copy of this menu, please click HERE.
Recipe links are below.

Sunday:
Thin Mint Milk Shake is from Gwen's Nest
Brown Sugar Pork Chops are from Plain Chicken
Canasta Cake is from Tasty Kitchen

Tuesday:
Slow Cooker Jambalaya is from Crème de la Crumb

Wednesday:
Low Carb Egg Muffins are from Beyer Beware
Banana Pudding Cheesecake Blondies are from Grandbaby Cakes

Thursday:
Chicken and Gnocchi Soup is from Cooking Classy

Friday:
Gluten Free Baked Donuts are from Mama Knows Gluten Free
Taco Rice Skillet is from Sweet C's

Saturday:
Hot Italian Sandwiches are from Wonky Wonderful
Lemon Cream Pie is from Mel's Kitchen Café

I wish you all a safe, healthy, and blessed New Year!  And I hope you continue to find some good ideas for meal plans here in 2019!

Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment