Monday, October 26, 2020

Weekly Menu Plan October 25-31, 2020

 

Hi there!

Sorry I am a day late!  We had company all day yesterday, and by last night I was just too exhausted to get on the computer.  We had a fun day, though! 

It is getting chillier and chillier here each week, and right now it looks like a chilly Halloween for all the kids.  I only have one granddaughter that still goes trick-or-treating, as the oldest is in college and the middle one is almost 17 and a junior in high school.  So we are enjoying the little one while we can, although she is in 4th grade and won't be little much longer!  Her costume this year is so funny, she is a character from Star Wars named BB-8, and her costume has to be inflated.  She looks like a big round baseball!  She went to a party Saturday, and won Best Costume for the kids.  She was over the moon!

So here is the menu for this week.  The Crockpot Swedish Meatballs on Tuesday are delicious, and I make them regularly all winter.  Same with the Fathead Pizza on Friday night.  I love it because it's gluten free and I can eat it!  The cornbread we are having on Saturday night is also a favorite.  So easy, and so delicious!  It's a sweet cornbread, and very light and fluffy.  You can definitely taste the cake.  But no, it's not gluten free.😟  I used to enjoy it, though!  And I remember what it tasted like!  I make a cornbread from Krusteaz baking mix for me, that is gluten free.  It is fine, but not as good as the Boston Market copycat recipe!  You should try this one!

Here you go:



Just click on the links to go to the recipes!  

I hope you have a wonderful week, and don't forget to fill those candy bowls for all the cute trick or treaters!  



No comments:

Post a Comment