Sunday, November 8, 2020

Weekly Menu Plan Nov 8-14, 2020

 


Hi there!  Here we are again, back for another week of planning.  I am in a bit of a rush tonight, I still have a bunch of stuff to do before Monday hits!

Here is this week's menu plan.  I have a busy week again, so lots of quick to fix recipes are being used.  I will prep as much ahead of time as I can.


My favorite this week is definitely the Taco Salad on Saturday night!  But I also love everything that comes from Mama Knows Gluten Free.  She is an amazing gluten free cook and baker!  I can't think of anything I have had from her website that didn't turn out.  

Have a wonderful week, and take care!


2 comments:

  1. What a great menu plan you have for this week. I love the fact that you have so many gluten free recipes. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting! So glad you liked it, and hope you found a recipe or two to try! Please come back and visit often!

      Delete