Sunday, November 13, 2022

Weekly Menu Plan Nov 13-19, 2022

 

I wish it looked like this when I look out my window!  Instead I see snow and and the temps are barely in the 30's!  We definitely got a glimpse of winter this weekend!

I went Christmas shopping with my daughter yesterday, and it snowed the whole time we were out.  At least it put everyone in the Christmas spirit!  I can't believe a couple days ago we were out without coats, and it was actually warm!

Another week's meal plan is finished.  I am not hosting Thanksgiving, but I have several dishes I am taking over to my daughter's house.  But at least I don't have to do all that grocery shopping!  She is also hosting Christmas, so that really eases up my workload.  And I'm all for that!

Here is my menu plan for the week.  I don't have too much going on this week, so I hope to have time to stick to my plan.  


I hope you all have a great week before Thanksgiving!  I know everything seems to start getting rushed now, with the holidays fast approaching.  It's kind of nice to slow down and be able to appreciate everyone!  Blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment