Sunday, December 17, 2023

Weekly Menu Plan 12-17 to 12-23, 2023

 


Hi there!  It's almost that time!  And really, here is me right now:


But by next week, I will be like this:


So this will be quick!  

My menu plan this week is really pretty quick and easy.  I plan on baking, wrapping, and cleaning all week.  Sun up till sun down.  But soon I will be snuggled up on my couch with my hot cocoa, just relaxing and snoozing!  If I can keep to my schedule, I should be done with everything by Friday.  I do have Christmas Eve brunch at my house, but this year I'm keeping it fairly simple.  I overdo the desserts, but I do wind up taking all leftover desserts to my daughter's house on Christmas day.  I bake cookies, cakes, pies, and cheesecakes.  By the end of Christmas Day, there will be a few pieces of this and that left.  And I usually have leftover cookies that will get eaten up next week, or shared with her neighbors.

Here is the menu plan for this week.  Recipe notes and links are below.

Sunday:


Monday:



Tuesday:





Wednesday:


Thursday:


Friday:



Saturday:






And there you have it!  Next Sunday will be Christmas Eve, and I am thinking right now I may take off next week and just wing it when dinner rolls around!  

Just in case I do, I want to wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and I hope you all have a blessed, glorious day!  See you soon!

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. wow i wing dinner every night :=) I just haven't got the stamina to do a meal plan. Merry festive season to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Sherry! Happy New Year!

      Delete