Monday, February 19, 2024

Weekly Menu Plan 2-18 through 2-24, 2024

 

I guess I fell asleep at the wheel  computer! I totally missed a week of menus - I was thinking about it last weekend, and then all of a sudden it was the middle of the week and I had never posted a menu!

I'll blame it on Super Bowl Sunday.  I wasn't really planning on having company, but at the last minute my family decided to get together at our house and watch the game.  I made sliders and had a nacho bar, and fresh veggies and dip.  I also made a pan of  Brownies.  We ate leftovers from that for several days!  The rest of the week, I kind of worked on cleaning out some of the freezer.

We got hit by a small winter storm yesterday, which dumped about 6 inches of snow over several hours.  The streets were icy and slick, and I was lucky to make it home from my daughter's house which is only 5 minutes away.  It took me about half an hour to get home, and I pretty much slid all the way.  Cars were pulled off the road, several cars were stuck, and I just kept plodding along, hoping for the best so I didn't have to get out and walk!  Once I got home, we stayed inside.  Same for today, we haven't gone out.  I wasn't expecting so much ice on the roads!  Tomorrow it is supposed to be in the 40's, so it will be all slushy and melting.  We have a concert to go to tomorrow, it is my granddaughter's youth orchestra.  They just won a national award, so it's pretty exciting!  I can't wait to hear them!

This week's menu plan may have to change.  I can't make it to the store until Monday, so I may have to change a couple things later in the week.  But at this point, here is what I have:


Sunday:

Breakfast:  High Protein Veggie FrittataGluten Free Biscuits

Dinner:  Baked Ham, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans

Dessert:  Gluten Free Sour Cream Pecan Coffee Cake

Monday:

Breakfast:  Strawberry Greek Yogurt, Scrambled Eggs, Toast

Dinner:  Gluten Free One Pot Taco Pasta Skillet, Gluten Free Texas Toast (purchased frozen at Kroger)

Dessert:  Leftover Cake

Tuesday:

Breakfast:  Gluten Free French Toast, Sausage Links, Vanilla Greek Yogurt

Dinner:  Gluten Free Parmesan Chicken, (over gluten free spaghetti), Tossed Salad, Leftover Gluten Free Texas Toast

Dessert:  Gluten Free Pumpkin Dump Cake

Wednesday:

Breakfast:  Cold Cereal, Banana, Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Muffins

Dinner:  Gluten Free Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad, Toast

Dessert:  Leftover Pumpkin Dump Cake

Thursday:

Breakfast:  Scrambled Eggs, Turkey Bacon, Toast

Dinner:  Tomato Soup, Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Dessert:  Banana Splits

Friday:

Breakfast:  Cottage Cheese with Pineapple, Gluten Free Honey Oat Quick Bread

Dinner:  Easy Ham and Bean Soup (use leftover ham from Sunday), Gluten Free Cheddar Cornbread

Dessert:  Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

Saturday:

Breakfast:  Gluten Free Breakfast Pizza, Diced Peaches

Dinner:  Leftovers from the week (either Ham and Bean Soup or Parmesan Chicken)

Dessert:  Leftover Cookies and Hot Cocoa

That's it for this week!  I'm up and running for another busy week.  I hope you all have a fantastic week, and enjoy lots of good food and good times with your family and friends!
See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment