Sunday, April 14, 2024

Weekly Menu Plan 4/14-20, 2024

 



Hello!  Ready for another week of menus?  Sunday got here before I knew it!

We had a VERY rainy week last week, but today, it's sunny and 80 degrees.  I LOVE IT!  I am so ready for warm weather!  The coming week is all 60's and 70's, then it cools to the 50's for the weekend.  I'll take it.  We're halfway through April already, can you believe it?  This year is flying by.

I have a busy week ahead - 3 tennis matches and a tournament next weekend (for my granddaughter).  I'll be at all of them, I can't wait!  The weather should cooperate this week, at least it looks that way for now.

I'm prepping most meals in the morning, if I can, so we can eat early and scoot out of here.  At my age, I'm a slow scooter.  So I need a head start. :)

Here's the menu for this week.  I have several new recipes for me to try this week, so I hope they all turn out!  I love trying out new meals.  Notes and links are below the menu.


Sunday:

Gluten Free French Toast

Fried Apples - I refrigerated leftovers to use on Wednesday's waffles

Gluten Free Chicken Marsala - I tasted it (we haven't eaten yet) and it is very good!  

Monday:

Gluten Free Sausage Gravy - we just eat this over toast

Gluten Free Shrimp Fajita Bowls - this is a new one for me

Gluten Free Strawberry Crumble Bars

Tuesday:

Gluten Free Cinnamon Biscuit Balls

Smoked Sausage and Potato Skillet

Gluten Free Butter Dip Biscuits

Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cake

Wednesday:

Gluten Free Waffles - these are really good!  I add an extra tablespoon of sugar.

Gluten Free Country Fried Steak and Gravy

Thursday:

Gluten Free Breakfast Burritos

Potato Salad

Gluten Free Peach and Almond Crisp

Friday:

Ham and Cheese Casserole

Gluten Free Pizza - I'm trying this crust for the first time

Saturday:

Gluten Free Pancakes

Chicken Fried Rice

Gluten Free Kitchen Sink Cookies - new recipe for me, but I've got to try them!


That's what I've got for this week!  I hope you all have a lovely spring week, and I'll be back next week with yet another week of menus!  God bless you all!  Don't be afraid to say hi in the comments, I love to meet you all!


4 comments:

  1. That sounds like a yummy week! Your weather sounds wonderful too; we're supposed to be in the 60's mainly this week with only a couple of days of rain so ours is slowly improving too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far so good! But it's been hectic so far. We've enjoyed every meal, but I feel like I'm always running behind. I'm glad your weather is improving, it will be summer before we know it! Thanks for stopping by again, it's so nice to hear from you!

      Delete
  2. What a great menu. Your dishes sound wonderful.
    Visiting today from SSPS 306#155,156&157

    ReplyDelete